LINE-X Spray applied Coatings / Liners provide robust protection to the interior of the cargo bays, truck beds and vehicle accessories. LINE-X spray-on Liners can be applied straight on to most substrates, or on top of existing plylining.
WHY CHOSE LINE-X SPRAY-ON LINERS?
LINE-X Coatings / Liners have an airtight and watertight seal, which means no more rub spots, rust or corrosion to your substrate, and no more mould or mildew damage to any existing plylining. LINE-X Coatings / Liners are maintenance free, offered in a variety of colours and can even be colour co-ordinated. The use of the LINE-X material is not just limited to lining your vehicles, LINE-X spray applied polyurea coatings can provide protection on trailers, footwells, panels and rollbars. For those of you in industries such as healthcare, LINE-X now offer an optional Antimicrobial protective liner that has been proven to reduce bacteria (MRSA and E-Coli) by 99.9% over a two hour period. LINE-X spray applied Coatings / Liners offer a range of advantages, which include:
- Certified “Food Safe” – Great for food freight industries
- No loss of cargo space
- Watertight and air tight seal, preventing rust and corrosion
- Scratch and Slip resistant
- Optional Antimicrobial protection available
LINE-X APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Van Liners: Floor only, Floor and half sides, Floor and half side, Floor and full sides
- Truck bed Liners: over rail or under rail
- Accessories lining
- Colour Coatings
- Antimicrobial coatings